Profile / Perfil




Hi 

My name is Alicia, but many people call me Alice. 
I am from the South East of Spain, but I currently live in England.
I have been a cosplayer since 2009 and I like doing any kind of cosplay, from fancy dresses to armours or hand-painted kimonos.
I am mostly a bookworm, if it has pages I like it, but I also enjoy games, tv series, anime and manga, comics, warhammer and anything geeky. Nice to meet you! ^o^




Hola
Me llamo Alicia, pero mucha gente me llama Alice.
Soy del Sureste de España, pero actualmente vivo en Inglaterra.
Hago cosplay desde el 2009 y me gustan todo tipo de cosplays, desde vestidos pomposos a armaduras o kimonos pintados a mano. Principalmente soy una devora libros, si tiene páginas me gusta, pero también me gustan los videojuegos, series, anime y manga, comics, warhammer y las cosas frikis. Encantada de conoceros! ^o^

Alice in Cosplayland

Cosplay lover and manga addict from Spain. Living the adventure in England! Always working on something new!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario